Things I'm Lovin'

WARNING: This post contains one medically explicit photo.  Please do not view if you get squeamish at body parts not attached to the body!  (Okay it's just a toe nail but it's still a bit gross)

This week I am so thankful for:
This awesome invention called the "Total Pillow" - I have finally bought something off the television infomercials!  It is amazing!  In this shape it can be a back support and I reckon it would also be great if you had piles or had just had a baby...

In this shape it's a neck support or a between the knees support when lying on your side.

This one is for front support when lying on your tummy reading.  I also use it like this for a napping pillow.

Or simply twist for a lumbar support...it's magic!

Also loving and very grateful for these...

while recovering after doing...
this!  Yes I managed to whip this baby right off with a door while at work today.  Several hours later, after a docs visit, I am feeling very sore and also a bit brave.
Very much looking forward to meeting all these characters.  I have heard so much about the series and my good friend Rebecca has lent me the first two seasons for some winter entertainment this year.

Finally I am most definitely loving these new trainers!  Bought on Amazon for 60% off and arrived in under a week.  Love, love, love.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone.  I think I might have to start that series early while I convalesce.  Anyone wanna join?

Linking in with Paisley Jade.
5 Responses
  1. jacksta Says:

    haha...I read the first sentence and nurse in me may have scrolled the pillow thing to find out what medical adventure you had for me.
    ...yep pretty gross.


  2. Weza Says:

    oh my poor friend.im guessing the shoes will have to wait to be used.
    And moving day wont be as easy either.
    HUGS xxx


  3. Tall Pipi Says:

    Ahhh Weza! Yes unfortunately I get out of moving day...hehehe. The nurse asked me if I did it on purpose! Hahaha


  4. Tall Pipi Says:

    Jacksta I did think of you when I did this post!


  5. PaisleyJade Says:

    Ok - I too was expecting something really gross after reading your first line. Phew!! That pillow looks amazing!!