Pantry Purge Day 3

I have an unbelievably large amount of cans of creme of chicken soup.  Hmmmm....maybe they were on special?  A 2 for 1 deal?  I have the best recipe to use these up!

Curried Chicken Broccoli Bake

3C cooked chicken (great for leftover chicken from that roast)
180g cooked broccoli
420g can creme of chicken soup
2tsp curry powder
2Tblsp lemon juice
1/2C mayonnaise
3/4C grated cheese
1/2C breadcrumbs

Spread chicken and broccoli in a casserole dish.
Combine soup, curry powder, lemon juice, and mayo in a saucepan and bring to the boil.  If you need more sauce you can add milk.
Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli.
Combine cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the top.
Bake uncovered in a moderate oven for about 10-15mins until cheese is melted and topping is golden brown.  Mmmm...this is sooooo delicious!  I great meal to have when people come for tea.  The lemon juice just makes it!  Serve with rice and steamed green beans.





1 Response
  1. Weza Says:

    oh my delicous, it love that dish!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I am resisting because i was to look HOT for my NZ trip in less than five weeks!!