5QF

1. What is your next home improvement goal?

I have a fair few pieces of op-shopped furniture in need of a lick of paint. My only problem is the space to actually paint them. At the moment we really don't have a space for this but one day... 
 
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...

The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. SO many lessons that I need constant reminding of, this book is gold...elixir for the soul. 
 
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?

Our microwave, a whiteboard pen (to write messages to each other on the fridge) and a lot of dust!

4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?

My Fitness Pal helps me keep track of food intake and energy output. Do It Tomorrow lets me write to do lists and then put them off till tomorrow!  Love it!

5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?

He gets so obsessed he stays up half the night and won't finish up until he's completed the task. I know this sounds admirable but when it's 3am...

Linking in with Mama M. 

 
3 Responses
  1. Gail Says:

    You're doing well with your posting!! Gosh - having trouble keeping up!!

    I've got a "one day" do-ups list too.


  2. Tall Pipi Says:

    Ha! Gail, wait until school starts back. Then you probably won't see me for dust!


  3. Cat Says:

    I have that book! LOVE it !! !!