Emerging From the Fog

Well, that's what it feels like. But I must say, I am not sure I am completely out of the fog yet. So much has been happening over the last few months. I have been absent for a very good reason. I have been making one of these:


No it's not an alien, or a shriveled up jelly bean! Here is a more traditional pic:

For those of you who know my history, I had to take some time out during my first trimester to concentrate on being positive and not going crazy! I have been sick, tired, bloated, tired, teary, tired, scared, tired, in awe, and did I mention tired? Although, I wouldn't have traded any of it for the world!

Now, in my second trimester, currently growing my baby's ear bones, I have a little more energy, I'm not always sick, and I find myself having room in my foggy brain for something other than getting through the first trimester.

So, hello to you all in blogland again! I will be in touch again very soon, but for now, my battery is about to die. Speak soon. Ta ta!
7 Responses
  1. I love this Tans, it is so very special and exciting! Praying for that wee bubba and for its amazing parents xxx


  2. Miriam Says:

    wow!! CONGRATULATIONS that is such wonderful news xxxxx



  3. Congrats! I'm due in May - well done surviving the 1st trimester, it is a mess right!!



  4. banban Says:

    Lovely news, yay!! xx


  5. Cat Says:

    I smiled from ear to ear to ear to ear when I heard your news - and you announced it perfectly xxx